27/02/2020 : WASTEWATER TREATMENT
TWO NEW 4 EH COMPACT FILTERS WITH OR WITHOUT INTEGRATED LIFTING
Highly anticipated by the market, EPUR has received ministerial approvals in France for two new compact filters. Both are validated for second homes as well as for main homes and benefit from the zero rate loan (PTZ). These two new products are the result of optimization work carried out by the EPUR technical teams. They have successfully undergone CE marking tests on the accredited PIA platform.
- BIOFRANCE Passive CTE 4 EH ministerial approval n ° 2020-001-ext01 - Low output without integrated lift with passive alarm
- BIOFRANCE Passive CTEP 4 EH ministerial approval n ° 2020-001 - High output with integrated lift pump and audible alarm
10/10/2019 : KINGSPAN WATER & ENERGY ACQUIRES EPUR, ACTIVE IN WASTEWATER TREATMENT
We are pleased to announce that EPUR has joined the Kingspan Group on Thursday, October 10, 2019. This demonstrates our commitment to becoming the world leader in water management. EPUR has more than 20 years of experience in wastewater treatment and has among other things marketed a widely adopted single wastewater filtration process, especially on the French market. This acquisition is intended to strengthen our offering of the full range of Kingspan Water & Energy products.
WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANTS
RANGE FROM 4 UP TO 2000 PTE
Range with French agreement up to 20 PTE:
- BIOFRANCE® range = models with fiber concrete tanks
- BIOFRANCE® Roto range = models with PE tanks
- BIOFRANCE® Plast range = models with PP tanks