Maintenance department for wastewater treatment plants
All wastewater treatment plant must have a minimum of maintenance as following:
- a periodic desludging;
- a periodic controlling of the process of treatment
1) The periodic desludging
The desludging must be done by licensed emptier and the desludging frequency is related to the number of occupants and their lifestyles.
Our statistics show an average desludging reference frequency as following:
- 4 years for wastewater treatment plants up to 5 PTE;
- 2 years for small collective wastewater treatment plants under or equal to 20 PTE;
- 1 year for collective wastewater treatment plants higher than 20 PTE
Please find your licensed emptier by following the links below:
2) The periodic control of the process of treatment
It is necessary to perform periodic maintenance and a check of the operating parameters of the processing device.
This service will be done by:
- an outside service provider, trained by our services and who signed our Quality Maintenance Charter
- an EPUR technician (only in areas bordering Belgium; please contact us for further information).
Which service will your technician perform on your wastewater treatment plant?
To guarantee the long-lasting of the performance and the equipment of your wastewater treatment plant, a maintenance service of good quality must be done and made by specifically trained technicians.
All our technicians follow specific and appropriate training courses.
They undertake to maintain the wastewater treatment plants EPUR in accordance with our instructions and technical requirements.
They have the most suitable equipment to maintain the wastewater treatment plants.