The installation of a WWTP
Any wastewater treatment plant should be installed according to the manufacturer's instructions.
To receive our installation guide, please fill in the contact form and detail your request.
Earthworks companies have the following duties:
- install the wastewater treatment plant according to the manufacturer's instructions
- follow the specific requirement of individual sanitary sewage;
- give use instructions to the final user.
These are the main points to take into consideration when installing a wastewater treatment plant:
Installation of the WWTP
The WWTP must be placed outside the building and its location should consider (non-exhaustive list):
- how to access the construction site
- the wastewater discharge distance
- how to access the WWTP to desludge and maintenance it
- the topography
- the sewage disposal.
All these installation constraints but also soil type may have influence on the WWTP to choice. Please see the following examples: