Login / Register
Domestic and industrial wastewater treatment
Products and services
Who are you?
References and experience
Specific cases, export and industries
Products and services
Maintenance department for wastewater treatment plants
All wastewater treatment plant must have a minimum of maintenance as following:
- a periodic desludging;
- a periodic controlling of the process of treatment
1) The periodic desludging
The desludging must be done by licensed emptier and the desludging frequency is related to the number of occupants and their lifestyles.
Our statistics show an average desludging reference frequency as following:
- 4 years for wastewater treatment plants up to 5 PTE;
- 2 years for small collective wastewater treatment plants under or equal to 20 PTE;
- 1 year for collective wastewater treatment plants higher than 20 PTE
Please find your licensed emptier by following the links below:
2) The periodic control of the process of treatment
It is necessary to perform periodic maintenance and a check of the operating parameters of the processing device.
This service will be done by:
- an outside service provider, trained by our services and who signed our Quality Maintenance Charter
- an EPUR technician (only in areas bordering Belgium; please contact us for further information
Which service will your technician perform on your wastewater treatment plant?
To guarantee the long-lasting of the performance and the equipment of your wastewater treatment plant, a maintenance service of good quality must be done and made by specifically trained technicians.
All our technicians follow specific and appropriate training courses.
They undertake to maintain the wastewater treatment plants EPUR in accordance with our instructions and technical requirements.
They have the most suitable equipment to maintain the wastewater treatment plants
Please don't hesitate to check the accreditation of the technician
They all have a nominative accreditation card, which has a limited term
Here is a list of the main services made by the accreditate technician to ensure quality service (non-exhaustive list):
- Functional control of the air pump and replacement of its spare parts;
- Measurements of pressures;
- Functional control of the aerator;
- Check the water tightness of the pipes
- Check for the oxygen content of the wastewater;
- Check the volume of secondary sludge and possible adjustment;
- Check the precise height of the sludge in the storage compartment;
- Checking the charge levels of degreaser and decantation and advice for possible desludging;
- Various observations and update of the service report
Do you want a maintenance proposal? Please,