Login / Register
Domestic and industrial wastewater treatment
Products and services
Who are you?
References and experience
Who are you?
De different phases of your personal wastewater treatment plant project
As part of your personal wastewater treatment plant project, it is important to know:
- which administrative steps you must follow;
- which are the installation requirements;
- which are the maintenance requirements.
Several authorities/experts are involved in your personal wastewater treatment plant project, each providing its duties and responsibilities:
- The French administrative authority
called « SPANC » will be in charge of:
- given the information in relation with the zoning plan,
- the control of WWTP and its installation conditions,
- de validation of the soil testing.
- The engineering office:
- will analyze the soil and the general implantation of the WWTP ;
- will advise you a type of installation.
- The earthwork company
is in charge:
- of the proper execution of works in compliance with the rules of art (the earthwork company must have taken out a ten-year insurance),
- of the compliance with manufacturer's instructions.
- The manufacturer
is responsible for the WWTP performance in relation with its agreement and / or the relevant legislation.
In which case should we place a wastewater treatment plant?
The zoning plan for your municipality has been or will be achieved by the French authority SPANC.
Our house or building is located:
- or in a public sewerage area;
- or in an individual sewerage area.
Only houses in an individual sewage area must place a WWTP.
For further information, please contact:
- our regional dealer (please contact us to receive the contact details);
- your local authority (SPANC or municipality);
- the user guide, available on the ministry website
A WWTP is a construction product. The choice of product is up to the user.